Welcome to FaveGrills!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of FaveGrills’s Website, located at www.favegrills.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use FaveGrills if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. We may update our Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice to you. Each time you use our Website you should revisit these Terms and Conditions and your continued use of the Website constitutes your acceptance of them.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and is compliant with the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
We do not provide a promise that the website or any content will be error-free or uninterrupted, or that use of the website will provide any specific results
Unless otherwise stated, FaveGrills and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on FaveGrills. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from FaveGrills for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from FaveGrills
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from FaveGrills
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from FaveGrills
- Redistribute content from FaveGrills
- Create liability for us;
- Infringe any third party’s privacy rights;
- Infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, intellectual property or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- Violate any applicable laws (including those governing privacy, consumer protection, unfair competition, criminal law, antidiscrimination or trade practices law); and
- Be defamatory, trade libellous, unlawfully discriminatory, threatening or harassing.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. FaveGrills does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of FaveGrills, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, FaveGrills shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
FaveGrills reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant FaveGrills a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
We remain the owner of the Website and all intellectual property rights associated with the Website (including its content, videos, logos, images, and source code). We ask that you do not copy, reproduce or modify any of our Websites for any purpose except where we give you our prior written consent or sharing is otherwise permitted (as noted below).
We are not responsible for any loss that may occur from you submitting your information to us.
We may require you to set up an account with a username and password to gain access to parts of the Website. If we do, you will be responsible for keeping the combination of these details confidential, and any actions that occur through your account (whether directly or indirectly) are responsible.
If we permit you to connect to the Website using a third-party service (e.g. Facebook or Google+), you grant us permission to access, store, and use the information from that service as permitted by that service.
Our Website may contain links to or from other third-party websites which we have no control over. We are not responsible for the content or use of these other websites (including any viruses, or disturbing or harmful content) and you access them at your own risk.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of FaveGrills, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to FaveGrills. Please include your name, your organization name, and contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of FaveGrills’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
Opinion only, no advice
- Any Content contained on the Website is opinion only and has been considered in the context of certain circumstances and is subject to assumptions that cannot necessarily be applied to an individual case or particular circumstance. Content may not and should not be used or relied upon for any purpose (regardless of whether a recommendation is made).
- The Content provided on the Website and in any linked or referred to materials or websites is provided for general guidance purposes only and is not and should not be construed as advice. As the Content is not advice and has been prepared without taking into account your objectives or needs you should, before acting on any Content, consider its appropriateness for your circumstances.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve of immediately removing all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We do not guarantee the security of the Website, our records, or any information you submit to us. We disclaim all liability for any computer virus or technological problems or other loss that you may suffer as a result of the browsing or downloading of any files from our Website, or from any data breach, compromise, or misuse of your data that is provided to us in connection with the Website.
In order to use the Website, you need to connect to the internet and you are solely responsible for your connection and all fees associated with such connection/access.